Working in Manitoba
In most cases you must have a valid work permit to work in Canada.
- Original/notarized copies of all final degrees/diplomas/certificates from study completed abroad;
- Certified literal English or French translations of all foreign language documents;
- All transcripts/mark sheets/academic records of subjects taken at college/university;
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence document (IMM5292 or IMM1000) or Permanent Resident Card;
- Social Insurance Number; and a
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae.