Start Here If You Are Lost
In order to save time, it is recommended to follow these steps which will assist you in returning to the workforce.
- Contact one of the immigrant serving agencies in this site who will assist you in the process of returning to work in your chosen profession.
- Have your English assessed (get training if required).
- Have your credentials assessed (get training if required).
- If your profession is regulated, find out what requirements you need to meet.
- If you are in a trade, inquire about apprenticeship.
- Contact local and online agencies about updating resume and job interview skills.
- Contact local and online agencies that specialize in employment.